Thursday, March 26, 2009

What styles/clothes look best on a 6'1" girl?

First of all, I%26#039;m 16. I%26#039;m also 6%26#039;1%26quot; and I weigh 140 pounds. My measurements are 36-27-38. I also have very long legs (39%26quot; inseam!).





What kinds of clothing should I be looking for that will both compliment my height and make my body look shapely overall?
What styles/clothes look best on a 6%26#039;1%26quot; girl?
Girl please! What kind of question is that? Anything looks great on you! I am 5%26#039;8 1/4 and have the similar measurements, just a inch smaller. Yes I include the one fourth because I am proud of my height. I love the tall lean look! I kind of have broad shoulders too and love that! I say love the height and remember MODELS are that height! MANY aspiring models would love to be your height or even consider lengthening their legs!!!!





I think if you really loved how tall you are, you would know to not worry about what people think looks best on you because reality is (at least in my world and on the runway) almost everything looks good on you. otherwise designers would prefer shorter models.





Just make sure you keep blemish-free, hair-free legs and show those suckers off!





But, if you don%26#039;t want to seem so tall wear capris or those long boylike shorts that are out now. they hit like above the knee. I think most things that hit right above the knee would be good because they aren%26#039;t too short (which you could totally rock, but if you are asking you must not be totally secure about your long legs) but they aren%26#039;t too long which is just screaming insecurity if you stayed in long things even when it is hot. Also, wear really cute flip flops not the ones that look like boy flops. You may even want to add pins that look like broochs to them like my mother does. That is tres cute!





Like I said though, totally love the height. I would love to be that tall. I would even still wear stillettos. If you do or when you do, learn to walk well in them (please nothing is worse to me than a girl who wears heels but can%26#039;t walk in them) and then do ya thang!





Also, I have been this height since I was like 14 or 15. I am 20 now. I haven%26#039;t gotten any taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment