Thursday, March 26, 2009

Help on boobs?

Okay, so this entire school year i stuffed my bra with socks. And I%26#039;m really not big chested-AT ALL. And now that it is summer, I can%26#039;t stuff my bathing suit. I don%26#039;t know what to do! I look really flat in my bathing suit and it%26#039;s with a pad in it too! And usually my boobs stick out when I stuff and since I wear a suit, there%26#039;s like nothing there! I feel really self concious and I%26#039;m not gonna like to talk to anybody about this because nobody knows.














Is there any suggestions or ideas on summer suits that will make me more .. chestier?
Help on boobs?
You will have to purchase a swimming suit that has the gelatin implant pad already in it. Look online or google it.
Help on boobs?
Lol! You%26#039;re joking right?... If you are good one. :D If you%26#039;re not then... here%26#039;s my advice for you. Accept who you are. You%26#039;re only complicating things if you keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment