Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fashion/Style help?!?

Okay, so, like I said in a previous question...I am going this summer to visit my aunt in NY/NJ. She is in the fashion industry, currently working on a spike lee movie as costume designer. I love fashion, so she invited me out to see her. She also got me a small part as an extra in the movie. I expected it to be later, like in july, but I am going tommorrow, until tuesday. I have a few questions.





one: What should I wear for the filming of the scene I am in--it is set in the late 80%26#039;s, in a high school.





Two: how to behave mature and elegant to the people working on the movie, more than usual, w/out trying too hard, etc.





three: the clothes--I think I know what outfits I am packing, and I changed my mind a lot. I am planning to wear a ralph lauren navy blue halter dress (it is pretty casual), with diamond stud earrings, a kate spade canvas bag, a juicy couture charm bracelet, and red patent leather sandals. What do you think? Do have any other ideas? Thanks!!
Fashion/Style help?!?
Cool! I envy u.
Fashion/Style help?!?
1. a nice knee high red dress





2.look around what is your ant doing, do that, and be yourself.





3. i love halters but iam not a fan of blue!!! (red is my favorite!)





GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment